1. Wear heels at least twice a week. It’s time to let Casual–Everyday go and move on to loftier ambitions and fashion.
2. Stop picking! In exchange for the lack of nail-biting, I have a relentless fixation with scabs, zits, cuticles, hair. No more!
3. Eat healthier. Obviously NOT when I’m on an assignment where I am professionally required to eat as much of everything, but I can control what I consume outside my job.
4. Be more independent; do things and dream for myself.
5. Enroll myself in something physical–and actually sweat.
6. Bake. Starting with a soufflé next Saturday. I might as well go for the hardest dessert.
7. Work (even) harder.
8. Make more time with friends. Just a little something in relation to No. 4. I have plenty of dates lined up for my college friends.